Posted: Thursday 3rd May 2018
Herts Careline has achieved a 100% recommendation rate from its customers. This exceptional performance was generated from the service’s annual customer satisfaction survey with gathers the opinions of those using the service.
The results from this year’s survey are highly positive, and key findings show that:
- 100% of service users would recommend Herts Careline to a friend or relative, an improvement of 0.8% compared to the 2016-17 survey.
- 100% of service users felt more reassured having their assistive technology service, a growth of 3.4% compared to the 2016-17 survey.
- 99.2% of service users’ relatives and friends felt more reassured now that they have the assistive technology service at home, an improvement of 0.9% compared to the 2016-17 survey.
- 98.5% of service users who responded to this question rated the service received by the Customer Service Team to be ‘excellent’ or ‘good’, an increase of 0.7% compared to the 2016-17 survey.
- 98.4% of service users who responded to this question found the help and advice from the Control Room was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
- 97.6% of service users felt more independent having their assistive technology service, an improvement of 3% compared to 2016-17 survey.
Cllr Bernard Lovewell, North Hertfordshire District Council’s (NHDC) Executive Member for Housing and Environmental Health, said: "We are delighted to receive such excellent feedback from our customers. We place them at the heart of everything we do and we continually strive to exceed their expectations. I would like to thank our customers for taking the time to pass on their feedback to Herts Careline and to our Control Room operators and staff who provide a consistently excellent service 24/7."
Iain MacBeath, Director of Adult Care Services at Hertfordshire County Council, said: "I’m delighted that Herts Careline continues to go from strength to strength and improve on its satisfaction from service users. Hertfordshire County Council is pleased to partner with such a valued service and enable people to live independently and safely. Herts Careline is a big part of achieving this."
Customers in the survey remarked about the "Quickness of response"; "Peace of mind" and the sense of "Feeling safe in their own home".
Read the full report.