Posted: Monday 4th October 2021
During the pandemic, the Herts Careline assistive technology equipment and service has been a lifeline to people who live alone, and to older and vulnerable members of the community.
It has been a challenging year for everyone, and the Herts Careline service has adapted to ensure it can still provide support to both new and existing customers.
Our latest Customer Satisfaction Survey results are a testament to our team’s dedication and commitment; and we’re delighted that so many of you are finding us such a positive help and source of support in their lives.
The highlights are:
- 97% would recommend Herts Careline to a friend or relative
- 92% feel more independent and in control having their assistive technology service
- 95% feel more reassured having your assistive technology service
- 96% say it gives friends / family peace of mind knowing they have the Herts Careline service
- 92% feel confident using their equipment
- 92% say the advice they receive from the call operators is ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- 89% say the advice they receive from the customer support team is ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
Find out how the Herts Careline service can support independence and help manage risks in the home by calling 0300 999 2 999 or visit our community alarm service page.