Posted: Monday 20th August 2018
Herts Careline complex needs service is a not-for-profit service partnership between Hertfordshire County Council, North Hertfordshire District Council and Hertfordshire Independent Living Supplies (ILS) to provide complex needs assistive technology services for residents of all ages and circumstances in Hertfordshire.
In our annual customer satisfaction survey, we received outstanding results from services users of all ages living with epilepsy, dementia, learning disabilities and various other complex conditions.
Key findings from the 2017-18 survey:
- 100% of service users would recommend Herts Careline complex needs service to a friend or relative
- 100% of service users felt more reassured having their complex needs assistive technology service
- 100% of service users’ relatives and friends felt more reassured now that they have the complex needs assistive technology service at home
- 100% of service users felt they were given the opportunity to discuss their needs during the assessment process
- 100% of service users said the ILS assessor was smart, polite, friendly, well informed and helpful
- 100% of service users who responded to this question found the help and advice from the Control Room was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- 100% of service users who responded to this question rated the service received by the Customer Service Team to be ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- 98% of service users felt more independent having their assistive technology service
- 96% of service users found the assessment experience ‘excellent’ or ‘good’, and found the assessor’s explanation of the equipment ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
Read the full report.