Posted: Wednesday 27th April 2022
Full-time · £11.37/ per hour
Location : Letchworth
Main place of work
Office base will be Council Offices, Letchworth. However, on occasion it will be necessary to work from the disaster recovery site at short notice; also based in Letchworth, and you will be required to have the capacity to attend that location as soon as is reasonably practicable, or within 30mins as a maximum.
Are you a compassionate individual looking to make a difference to vulnerable people?
Herts Careline is expanding and looking to recruit for a Careline Trainer.
30 hrs a week working various shift patterns Monday to Sunday. You will manage your own hours according to the people you are training.
If you have a flexible attitude to this types of shifts then we would love to hear from you.
For the job itself;
- You will first be trained on our system and then will pass on your knowledge to new starters.
- You will be training new staff to handle emergency calls, learning systems and processes to succeed in their role.
- Plan and deliver appropriate and consistent training to all Careline staff and service providers so that Careline obtains optimum value from its systems and processes.
- Train on all calls handling procedures and systems along with current and future technology that is used within our alarms industry.
- Monitor quality of service through historic or live call analysis and give feedback to individuals where needed.
- Produce and keep updated all relevant written procedures and training manuals.
- Support the needs of the On-Call function when rota’d,
We are looking for someone that is a quick learner and has experience in training others both new starters and existing staff. You must be highly computer literate and have the ability to create procedures and process.
The starting salary for all positions is £11.37 per hour. There are enhancements in addition for any evening work 8pm-6am (@ 0.3) and weekend work (@ 0.5)
To apply or for an informal discussion about the post, please contact Maria MacQuillin on 01462 474413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org