While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, North Hertfordshire District Council's Careline will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of inaccuracy or error within these pages.
North Hertfordshire District Council's Careline takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided from third parties is not defamatory or offensive; we cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
Your privacy is paramount to North Hertfordshire District Council's Careline and as such, we are committed to protecting your privacy online. We will treat any personal information which can identify you (i.e. name, address, email and the like) in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1998.
If you are a user with general public and anonymous access, the North Hertfordshire District Council's Careline website does not store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address that is automatically recognised by the web server.
- Hertfordshire Careline offers a 5% discount on its community alarm service to North Hertfordshire District Council (NHDC) and Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) employees in connection with their role as formal or informal carers.
- In order to be eligible for the discounted service the person cared for must live within the administrative boundaries of Hertfordshire although the staff member need not. This offer is for new customers only, not existing ones.
- The scheme is open to any NHDC or HCC employee irrespective of the type of employment contract (short term, apprentice, job share, part-time, or full-time) they have.
- The discounted community alarm service can be provided to an unlimited number of householders subject to the limitations set out in this document.
- To take up this offer, eligible NHDC or HCC employees should email, telephone, send a message via the Hertfordshire Careline website www.care-line.co.uk, or write to Hertfordshire Careline quoting ‘HCC Staff Discount’ together with their contact details and job title. An application pack will then be despatched.
- If the staff member leaves HCC at any point the cared for person will continue to receive the service at the discounted rate but no new householders may be added.
- This offer relates to Hertfordshire County Council staff and North Hertfordshire District Council staff only and isn’t open to general members of public.
- The Offer is run by North Hertfordshire District Council (trading as Hertfordshire Careline) of 55 Harkness Court, Franklin Gardens, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0BS.
- This offer may come to an end at any point at the entire discretion of either Hertfordshire County Council or North Hertfordshire District Council.
- By applying for this discounted service applicants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Hertfordshire Careline’s decision(s) on eligibility to this discounted service is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winter Handwarmer Promotion
•The offer is one free mini hand warmer pack per new customer. Only one per person, maximum of 3 per household.
•The offer is from 1 December 2017 – 31 March 2018 only.
•The mini hand warmer packs will be distributed by Hertfordshire Independent Living Service and Hertfordshire Independent Living Supplies at the time of installation.
•Please allow 28 days for arrangement of the offer is stocks are not available immediately.
•The Prize Draw Promoter is North Hertfordshire District Council (trading as Hertfordshire Careline), 55 Harkness Court, Franklin Gardens, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0BS.
•By claiming the offer, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
•Hertfordshire Careline’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.