Posted: Friday 4th August 2023
The results are in! 99% of respondents would recommend Herts Careline to a friend or relative!
Herts Careline has received some great feedback through their 2022/23 customer satisfaction survey, with improvements across the board when compared to the previous year's results (2020/21), including:
- 99% feel more reassured having our assistive technology service (+4%)
- 97% feel confident using their equipment (+5%)
- 95% say the installation process was ‘easy’ or ‘about right’ (+2%)
- 95% say the advice they receive from call operators is ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ (+3%)
- 93% feel more independent (+1%).
Comments about the key benefits of the service include:
- "They answer quickly when I need help"
- "Peace of mind for my family"
- "It gives me reassurance and helps me stay independent"
- "The thought of not feeling alone"
- "We can trust it".
(Click or tap image to enlarge)
Herts Careline provides a community alarm, telecare and assistive technology monitoring and response service across Hertfordshire, supporting thousands of residents to live more independently and safely at home. Johanne Dufficy, Customers Service Director, North Hertfordshire Council said: "These results are exceptional and a reflection of the hard work and dedication that every member of the Careline service invest in their work."