Assisitive technology can provide support to people living with:
For someone living with a sensory need, we can provide a system of help that automatically triggers an alert call if it senses a risk:
- A fall detector which triggers automatically if it senses a fall
- Environmental sensors – alerting the control room to levels of excess heat, smoke, carbon monoxide, water and cold
- Pillow alerters that vibrate when the smoke detector activates
- Beacons that light up when the smoke detector activates
- A Care Watch that monitors a person’s sleep pattern, daily activity and body temperature amongst other factors to build up a picture of their health, plus an emergency button to press
- PIR wellbeing motion sensors that check someone is up and well for the day
- SMS texting to the control room rather than speaking to an operator.
Relay UK is a relay service that enables people with little or no hearing or speech to communicate with hearing people over the phone. To contact us using the Relay UK app, dial 18001 followed by 0300 999 2 999.
We provide technology solutions to help young people and adults living with Epilepsy lead more independent lives.
There are many different epilepsy monitoring solutions available, and we can make it straightforward to choose the right product for the different types of seizures that present themselves.
We partner with Hertswise, a service designed for people living with dementia, low level memory loss, disorientation or mild cognitive impairment.
Assistive technology can help manage risks, improve quality of life, offer reassurance, and support those living with dementia in a variety of ways. It can reduce the risks of an accident in the home by automatically triggering an alert call if it senses a risk, such as smoke or carbon monoxide. It can also summon help if a person falls, wanders or leaves a cooker unattended.