We can work in partnership with your organisation to manage your out of hours calls.
We've been providing an out of hours support service to a range of organisations such as charities, housing associations, businesses, councils and residents across Hertfordshire since 1982.
Our highly trained team and security-screened emergency operators are on hand to deal with a range of issues, operating a 24-hour day, year round service from our control centre in Hertfordshire.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements, contact us:
Phone: 0300 999 2 999
How we can support you
We can offer tailored solutions that allow your organisation to provide a consistent out of hours support service in a cost effective way.
With over 30 years of experience and a wealth of local knowledge, we can provide a call answering service and risk assessment service that manages all out of hours contacts from any of your customers, residents or tenants.
Our range of services cover:
- handling a range of building maintenance service requests, ensuring urgent or emergency cases are prioritised and dealt with promptly
- business continuity response management
- the management of homelessness, dangerous structures, noise and other environment health services, and emergency planning response for local authorities
- lone worker safety
We can discuss any bespoke solutions, tailored to your requirements.
Benefits to your organisation
- a competitive pricing structure
- rapid response
- direct access to our highly trained call operators, available 24 hours a day, all year round
- access to our local knowledge and expertise – we have a reputation for quality and reliability with over 30 years of experience
- direct engagement for local authorities - there’s no need for tendering or other procurement activity as we can be directly appointed.