Like many other websites, we place small information files called ‘cookies’ on your computer. These help us to improve your online experience by collecting data. You can't be identified from these cookies.
When you give your personal information to use our services, or send us an email, you’re giving us information that we collect.
By giving us this information, you consent to your information being collected by us, and we'll take all reasonable care to keep your personal information safe and secure.
All personal information that we collect, we'll only use to deliver the service you ask for. We'll keep your information for as long as we are providing you with that service.
- Hertfordshire Careline offers a 5% discount on its community alarm service to North Hertfordshire District Council (NHDC) and Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) employees in connection with their role as formal or informal carers.
- In order to be eligible for the discounted service the person cared for must live within the administrative boundaries of Hertfordshire although the staff member need not. This offer is for new customers only, not existing ones.
- The scheme is open to any NHDC or HCC employee irrespective of the type of employment contract (short term, apprentice, job share, part-time, or full-time) they have.
- The discounted community alarm service can be provided to an unlimited number of householders subject to the limitations set out in this document.
- To take up this offer, eligible NHDC or HCC employees should email, telephone, send a message via the Hertfordshire Careline website www.care-line.co.uk, or write to Hertfordshire Careline quoting ‘HCC Staff Discount’ together with their contact details and job title. An application pack will then be despatched.
- If the staff member leaves HCC at any point the cared for person will continue to receive the service at the discounted rate but no new householders may be added.
- This offer relates to Hertfordshire County Council staff and North Hertfordshire District Council staff only and isn’t open to general members of public.
- The Offer is run by North Hertfordshire District Council (trading as Hertfordshire Careline) of 55 Harkness Court, Franklin Gardens, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0BS.
- This offer may come to an end at any point at the entire discretion of either Hertfordshire County Council or North Hertfordshire District Council.
- By applying for this discounted service applicants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Hertfordshire Careline’s decision(s) on eligibility to this discounted service is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winter Handwarmer Promotion
•The offer is one free mini hand warmer pack per new customer. Only one per person, maximum of 3 per household.
•The offer is from 1 December 2017 – 31 March 2018 only.
•The mini hand warmer packs will be distributed by Hertfordshire Independent Living Service and Hertfordshire Independent Living Supplies at the time of installation.
•Please allow 28 days for arrangement of the offer is stocks are not available immediately.
•The Prize Draw Promoter is North Hertfordshire District Council (trading as Hertfordshire Careline), 55 Harkness Court, Franklin Gardens, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0BS.
•By claiming the offer, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
•Hertfordshire Careline’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.